Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Catching Up

I got so far behind last week, that I'm just now tunneling out. I haven't done a whole lot besides catch up and rest. It's amazing how illness can really take it out of you. I'm feeling MUCH better, but my stamina is still low. I took the last of the antibiotics yesterday. That always zaps my strength, so I think I should feel even better by the end of this week.

Other than digging out, Casey and I went over to a friend's house on Sunday to watch the SuperBowl and pig out on junk food. The food and friendship were both fantastic, and I have to say that I was pleased that the Giants won. I can't stand the Pats, so the outcome was good for me. Yesterday was a full housecleaning to get all of the sick out. I just felt like everything needed washing with Lysol. Last night, Casey and I had to go to a humane meeting. This year is the humane's 30th Anniversary, and we're planning a special reception. Casey is in charge of the food, so I basically went with him to play secretary.

Today, it's back to the old grind. I can't really complain. It's WAY better than last week. I'm also going to go swim this afternoon, if the stormy weather will cooperate. Until next time....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

So glad you're feeling better!