Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Something Fun

Because I'm obviously getting to old to think of anything creative for myself, I've decided to steal this from Jennifer:

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? Sometimes

2. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Nissan Altima

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Nacho Bell Grande

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Nope. That's what E-bay is for

5. What color is your iPod? I don't own an iPod. I HATE headphones. Casey has a shuffle though.

6. What kind of dog do you have? How many lines do I get here? 1 Shepherd mix, 1 Jack Russel/Dachshund mix, 1 Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, and 1 Dachshund/Something mix. I also have 1 spare dog (the neighbor dog, Trixie) that is a Pomeranian mix.

7. What's for dinner tonight? Whatever Casey decides to make.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I had a little Bailey's Mint Chocolate in my coffee last Saturday.

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I can't remember doing anything particularly stupid. I just use it to answer calls.

10. Last time you were sick? Not sure when I was sick, sick, but I threw my back out about this time last January.

11. How long is your hair? Mid back.

12. Are you happy right now? Yes, I suppose. More bored than happy really.

13. What did you say last? 117 days until our cruise!!

14. Who came over last? My mother.

15. Do you drink beer? Nope!

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Nope.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? My "I Love My Schipperke" chain.

18. What did you get for graduation? A trip to Texas.

19. What's in your pocket? Lint.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Casey

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No.

22. What DVD is in your DVD player? It's empty right now, since I sent everything back to Netflix. Before, I had Airwolf, Season 2 in there.

23. What's something fun you did today? Nothing yet, but I am swimming after work.

24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mike B.

25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Yep!

26. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Are we out of cat food?!!!

27. What are you listening to right now? Kim reading a news article. Drinking? nothing.

28. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The toy aisle with the Star Wars toys, and the pet sections.

29. When is your mom's birthday? July 27

30. When is your birthday? January 9th

31. What's the area code for your cell phone? If you don't know, I ain't telling it here. (Same answer as Jennifer's hehehe!)

32. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Old Navy.

33. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? My campus parking permit.

34. How many states in the US have you been to? 10, I think.

35. What kind of milk do you drink? I don't drink much milk, but I drink whole when I do.

36. What are you going to do after this? Go home.

37. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Casey

38. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches, strawberries, and pomegranates.

39. What about your favorite dessert? Chocolate chip cookies.

40. What is something you need to go shopping for? I need to start getting stuff ready for the cruise in the future.

41. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Yeah. My dad, a cousin, and one of Casey's uncles.

42. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? A Ford Tarus.

43. Do you like pickles? LOVE them!!

44. How about olives? Love those too!!

45. What is your favorite kind of gum? Eclipse Spearmint and Cinnamon.

46. What is your favorite kind of juice? Stawberry Banana

47. Do you have any tan lines? Yes!!

48. What hospital were you born in? Bedford County General

Leave me a comment, if you decide to play along!!

No comments: