Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Waiting

We took Slate, our chihuahua, in to see the vet today. His diarrhea cleared up on Monday, but as an overprotective "Dog Mom", I just want to know that everything is o.k. Bless his little heart. He was so cute. I took his harness and leash down this morning and asked him if he wanted to "go see Dr. K". He stuck his little head right through and rared up for me to pick him up and carry him to the car. He's been so good about riding in a car and going to the vet, since he was shot last May. I know that I left him in MORE than capable hands, but I'm still worrying today. Casey and I got Slate shortly after we were married. We've had him nearly 9 of his 10 years. For quite a while, he was an only dog. He has taken every new addition to the zoo in stride. He makes friends quickly and is very laid back. He likes all of the cats too. He has a special place in my heart, and I really worry about him. After last week and Pinky Lee, I'm leary that something else will be wrong. Please send good, calming vibes this way today.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh geeze you are almost having the animal issues I had in Nov and Dec. I hope all is well.

(((HUGS)))