Saturday, March 03, 2007

Neat Meme

Jennifer had this cool little meme at her blog. I think I'll play along.

Answer each question in three words. No more, no less.

01. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.

02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Married, nine years

03. Hair? long, dark, curly

04. Your mother? At her house.

05. Your father? Decease since 1991.

06. Your favorite item(s)? Sideshow Anakin Skywalker

07. Your dream last night? I can't remember.

08. Your favorite drink? Ice cold Coke.

09. Your dream guy/girl? I married him.

10. The room you are in? Is my office.

11. Your fear? I'm not sure.

12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy, healthy, fulfilled

13. Who did you hang out with last night? My sweet husband.

14. What are you not? stupid, boring, mean

15. Are you in love? Yes, for sure.

16. One of your wish list items? Anakin/Obi Wan Diorama

17. What time is it? One seventeen p.m.

18. The last thing you did? Read Jennifer's blog

19. What are you wearing? T-shirt, jeans, birkenstocks

20. Your favourite book? Twilight, Stephenie Meyer.

21. The last thing you ate? Ruby Tuesday salad.

22. Your life? Amazingly, wonderfully fun.

23. Your mood? Generally very happy.

24. Your friends? The best around.

25. What are you thinking about right now? Meeting friends tonight.

26. Your car? The death car.

27. What are you doing at this moment? Filling meme out.

28. Your summer? I can't wait!

29. Your relationship status? Married 9 years.

30. What is on your TV screen? No t.v., working.

31. When is the last time you laughed? March 3, 2007.

32. Last time you cried? I can't remember.

33. School? Work at school

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yaaaaaaaay! You did it!! And I loved your answers!!! I hope today has been better for you? ((HUGS))