Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Greetings

After a few days of a lovely spring break, I'm back at the normal routine. We had some really nice weather, and Casey and I did quite a few things. Even though he was battling a nasty sinus infection, we took a trip to Nashville and went to the movies with a good friend. It was a nice, relaxing break that we both needed.

Today holds great potential for me to get "wound up". Tomorrow is Slate's vet appointment. He's supposed to have his teeth cleaned and an EKG to check on his heart murmur. The vet still thinks that fixing his teeth will probably fix the whole problem. I'm still just a little nervous about the whole thing. His coughing hasn't been bad at all. I still wonder if it's his usual springtime allergies or his heart. I'm suspecting it still may be allergies. He only coughs at night, and not during the day. Just like a person. I've made the arrangements at work to be a little late tomorrow morning. Then, I just have to wait the day out again. That's the part that I REALLY hate. It just gives me hours and hours to wind myself up and nerve out. I'm really glad that I'll be able to swim some laps today. Maybe that will help to calm me down. I can always hope so, right?

I hope that everyone is able to get out and enjoy this wonderful spring weather!!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

69 degrees today! Woot! I'm thrilled!