Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Plot Thickens

When will we hear the end of this pet food recall? This whole thing just makes me scared to death that I'm going to be responsible for killing my pets. I've always tried to be careful, but with this it's out of my control. The latest news bulletins say they've found melamine (a plastic) in the recalled food. Now, they are testing dry dog and cat foods. This is scaring me now. I guess that I may switch the gang over to Pedigree. They've had their food tested by the FDA, and it has been deemed safe. I'm still weighing heavily whether to just make my own pet food or not. I just want to make sure they are getting what they need with no bad stuff. I'm in the middle of a book right now, so I'm still deciding. Click HERE for the latest info on the pet food recall.

Click HERE for the latest information from the FDA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have about 20lbs of food left from my last bag. I am hoping that it lasts forever because I don't want to have to go get more. My pack only gets dry food so I thought we were safe. Not so sure about that now:(