Friday, March 02, 2007

Doldrums

I've been really fighting off a bad case of maliase this past week. I feel tired, a little stressed, and like my bones weigh a thousand pounds. I can't name one big thing that's bugging me. It's a lot of little things. The day to day battle is continuing with Pinky Lee. She just might pull through, although I'll be eating Ramen noodles for a long, long time. The city is proposing a new ordinance, which will completlely cut my heart out of my chest and kill my soul. I lost a piece of jewelry that, although it doesn't have a lot of monetary value, the sentimental value is priceless. The very last straw was going home and finding a little of someone's blood after an intestinal episode on the carpet. After some investigation, we discovered that it was Slate's, the little chihuahua's. He seems to be doing just fine. His regular spunky self. So, we've just decided to watch him VERY closely for the next couple of days. Needless to say, I've been just a little cranky. I've noticed that I've kept VERY early bedtimes this week, so I think I may just be a little depressed over everything that's happened this week. I couldn't go to the pool yesterday. It was shut down because of the storms. Hopefully, today I'll be able to go over and get some of this out of my system.

I apologize for the whine, but I just had to get it out of my system. I'll be back tomorrow with better things to say.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Big ((((HUGS)))) to you. I've been thinking of you. I hate it that you're having such a rough time lately. Love you, girl...

Anonymous said...

Venting is healthy. Get it out!

Linda