Friday, December 22, 2006

I've Been Christmas Tagged!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dog's Eye View Christmas tagged the Zoo. Here's the details:

*Players start by listing "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas"

*Then they also have to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas"

*Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names

*The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state these rules clearly

*Then tag 5 more victims.

And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here we go:

3 Things That I WANT/LOVE TO GET for Christmas:

1. Bespin Han Solo 12" figure by Sideshow Collectibles (yes, I LOVE my Star Wars collectibles).

2. Long Way Round DVD-3 Disc set (Documentary of Ewan McGregor's motorcycle ride around the world.)

3. A new Speedo swim bag.

3 Things I DO NOT WANT to get for Christmas

1. Any kind of kitchenware. (Casey's the cook at our house).

2. Anything that I really "NEED" or that's practical. I consider Christmas the time for frivilous things. I don't get that chance the rest of the year.

3. Any kind of candy. I want a gift that I can keep. Plus, candy makes you gain weight. I CERTAINLY don't want that.

I'm not going to tag anyone specific, since it's so close to Christmas. Feel free to participate. If you do, let me know!!

No comments: