Thursday, December 07, 2006

First Snowfall

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's always so exciting, that very first snowfall of the season. I looked out my window about an hour ago to be very suprised to see a pretty steady fall of snow. I knew that flurries had been predicted, but I didn't expect to see this much falling. It's not sticking of course, but this will do nicely. It bolsters the Christmas spirit. I made some pictures with my cell phone, and I'm just waiting for them to transfer. If they turn out, I'll post them soon. There's a tune going through my head....."it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Here I sit in the Panera in Brentwood, and the snow is coming down outside the window. What a great day for CHristmas shopping!!