Thursday, July 06, 2006

Unbelievable and Incredible!!

As I was just waking up this morning, I heard an incredible survival story on the local news. It was a survival story about a kitten named Chipper. It is suspected that Chipper was asleep inside a wood chipper, when it was started up for the day. Miraculously after several surgeries and a lot of help, Chipper is doing really well. He'll be looking for his very own home soon. To read the full story of Chipper, click HERE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo credit: (Sun-Sentinel/Danny Ghitis) Jul 3, 2006

Absolutely incredible!! I've never heard of anything like that before. I hope Chipper finds the loving home that he deserves!!

1 comment:

teresa said...

Aw, poor thing! It always warms my heart to see special efforts made for some little tyke like Chipper. I hope he's able to have a normal life. What a rough start!