Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dogs Galore

I'm feeling a little better today. I have no idea what has me out of sorts this week. I have a big evening planned. Tonight, I'm judging the dog show at the Bedford County Fair. It's just a fun dog show, nothing serious. I did this similar thing at the Walking Horse Celebration dog show last August. In August, we had over 500 entries. It took more than three hours to complete that dog show. I just wonder how many entrants there will be tonight. I may be in for a rather late night. They are holding the show at the Bedford County Agricultural Center. This is the same location my humane association is holding its Celebration Pet Day event. Several of us, from the pet day committee, are going to be there. It will be an excellent chance for us to get a feel for how you can set up the grounds and how things operate. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm definitely taking the camera along, so I'll have plenty of pictures to share. Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've been the same way.