Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too Cool!

The last week or so I've been so focused on Slate, that I haven't spent a lot of time working on Celebration Pet Day. So, I decided that I would do better this week. CPD is just around the corner, and there's still A LOT of stuff to do. We had an update meeting last week. This week, the whole humane association got together for a meeting on Monday. I gave a short report to the group about CPD and how it was going for this year. We had good attendance and a lot of interest at the meeting Monday, so it got me fired up. I made a couple of calls yesterday and managed to book 2 more special guests. One of the guests is Kay Allen of Blessed Assurance Farm. Blessed Assurance Farm specializes in miniature donkeys, miniature horses, Nigerian Dwarf goats, and standard donkeys. Kay was SUPER nice and agreed to come out and bring some of her animals with her. I can't wait. I just love the minis!! Kay is also the secretary of the Tennessee Donkey Association, so she is brining information on their organization with her.

This year's CPD is going to be the best ever! We are going to have so many different things to do and see. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

No comments: