Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Slate Update

Casey and I had to take Slate back to the vet this morning. I'm not really sure what the problem is exactly. He seemed fine yesterday morning. He was eating good and going about his normal business. When Casey, Mom, and I got back from the Dr.s in Nashville, he was VERY lethargic and refused to eat. He seemed really out of it for a little bit last night. He was still lethargic this morning, but more of his usual self by keeping his routine. Casey and I just decided to take him in and see what's going on, cause we don't have a clue. We're not sure if it's the heart condition or what. He was just acting weird. The other dogs have been passing around some kind of stomach condition, and we were wondering if that may be what's going on, but we're just waiting to hear back from the vet. We didn't hear anything right away, so we've assumed that he's not critical. I'll update, as soon as I know something.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope there's nothing seriously wrong with little Slate. I'll check back throughout the day for news. Love to all, Y.