Monday, July 02, 2007

Another Squee Day

Sorry that I've been away folks. I had already planned to take a long weekend with my days off this week. I started a day earlier than I had planned. I took a spill off of the front porch on Friday night, and sprained my ankle pretty badly. I ended up taking Saturday off, because I couldn't even get around. Today is the first day that I've been able to half way walk. I was just over at my brother's checking e-mail when I discovered that I've been bestowed with another blogger award, thanks to Laura from Dog's Eye View.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm just pleased as I can be. Now, it's my honor to bestow the honor on five more "Rockin' Girls". Hmmmm. Let's see. Here's my picks. I can only name five, but I'd love to award all of my girls. Christine - Half Geek

Pennie - Why Rush

Yvonne - Forty Plus

Leigh Ann - The Blog Pound

Chrissy - Warm Puppies, Fuzzie Kitties and Life

All of these are excellent reads that involve life with animals. Check them out. They are worth the read. Thanks again to Laura for the award!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks!!! What a nice way to wrap up my Monday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Cheryl...I feel very honored. It made me also realize I haven't been posting very much lately about the mutleys, kitties, or animals in general.