Monday, November 20, 2006

Twilight Tonight

I just love it, when my favorite authors come to town. Tonight Kim and I are headed into Nashville to meet Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight and New Moon.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting.

You can read about how Kim convinced me to read this series HERE. We are all signed up for the "I Love Edward Cullen" party, and we are going to the actual signing as well. We are such fan girls. We have our lovely homemade fan sweatshirts all ready! We're hoping to get those autographed as well. I have the camera battery charging now, so I'm sure that I'll have lots of pictures for sharing tomorrow. Kim and I have been looking forward to this for about three months now. I can't believe how the time has flown!

No comments: