Thursday, November 30, 2006

Time Keeps on Slippin'

The calendar reminds me of that Steve Miller song. This year is winding down. Tomorrow is the first day of December, and the weather is the first to remind me. Right now, it's 73 degrees. It's been warm and balmy the past week. Tonight, a cold front is supposed to come through the area, and by morning it's supposed to be in the low 30's with snow flurries. From shorts to sweats in a day folks. There's an old saying here in Tennessee, "if you don't like the weather here just wait 5 minutes, and it will change". SO TRUE. Here you are never really able to put away the short sleeves and shorts. Enough about the weather.

The Christmas season is approaching, and I'm not ready. I already feel so behind, and it makes me a little depressed. Hopefully I'll get my Christmas cards addressed this weekend. If anyone would like to do a Christmas card swap just drop me an e-mail, so we can exchange addresses. I'm not even excited about decorating this year. I DO have the outside lights up, but I'm usually finished by now. I haven't even started to shop. I guess I'd better hop to it soon. I'm just not sure where all my UMPH went. If anyone sees it, send it my way. Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow.

No comments: