Saturday, June 24, 2006

Running Crazy

Today has been one of those days that I didn't know whether I've been coming or going. Some people would say, I have too many "irons in the fire" today. I have somewhat of a personal project that I'm working on that I'm not a liberty to talk about quite yet. Hopefully by next week, I can let everyone in on all the details. Don't worry. It's nothing huge, life changing, or bad. It's just something that I'm interested in doing, and I'm trying to make it happen. Until I have everything nailed down, I don't want to say anything.

Casey and I want to go to the drive in tonight, but we'll have to see how the weather holds out. It's been raining here, and that's o.k. It's been really dry, but the rain doesn't make for a good movie experience.

Other than my appointment at the local paper on Monday, I don't really have any other big plans this weekend. That's subject to change on a moment's notice, though. Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

Okay. Now I'm curious.

Also, I'm glad to see that you guys are still enjoying the Drive-in!