Tuesday, June 13, 2006

EXCITEMENT!!

Today has just been one of those run around everywhere days. Busy, busy, busy. I did find out some fantastic news. My humane association received a $1000 grant to use for our 2nd annual Celebration Pet Day. That means that we can do everything that we want to do, and we can do it nicely. The news came in this morning.

Last night, I had my planning committee's first meeting. The ideas and programming that everyone has lined up is fantastic. There's something for every pet lover. This year, we are also offering a lot of pet educational classes. I've even got a call in to a Red Cross representative about doing pet CPR certifications. This is all just the tip of the iceburg for us. I can't wait to see what all we put together. Gotta run...so busy today!! I'll fill everyone in tomorrow!

No comments: