Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Weekend!

We still have the little guest dog at our house. I was going to talk to her owners last night, but they hadn't gotten home by the time I called it a night (which was around 12:30 a.m.) Casey is going to try to catch them sometime today. She decided that she would overnight with us AKA we couldn't get her outta the house without a fight. She was as happy as a little lark, eating dogfood and chewing on the occassional Nylabone. The little stinker even chewed away on the corner of The Last Command. It wasn't too bad, but it still irks me. I haven't had anything like this happen, since Bear was a puppy. He read the middle of the 5th Harry Potter book with his teeth! It wasn't hard to break him from the habit with chews and other things that he COULD chew to his heart's desire. This little girl is well old enough to know better. Looks like I have work to do, if she's going to hang around with me. Maybe her family can convince her to go back home. It's still the strangest thing that I've ever seen.

I don't have any mind blowing plans for the weekend. The forcast is rainy, so I expect I'll be in the house most of the time. We might go rent a few movies to keep us busy. Casey has shelter duty tomorrow morning. I'll do my housecleaning tomorrow, since I have to take Mom for her doctor's checkup on Monday. She and I are planning to have a really nice lunch somewhere, but we haven't decided exactly where yet. We always have a good time on our doctor outings. It gets us out of town for a change of scenery. Other than that, my plans are wide open. Who knows what I'll get into. Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just too weird about the neighbor dog. Are you sure the neighbors are okay? Or maybe the dog just gets more attention from you guys. Looks like you may have a permanant house guest. =)