Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Pool Day

Yesterday I had a great, long day at the pool. I got there around 1 p.m. I got in a 2000 meter workout. My flipturns are really coming along now. For some reason, last week I got a new case of wall fear. I started having trouble judging my distance. I'm happy to report that I've gotten over that.

After the workout, I went to the outdoor pool. Two friends, Amber and LaKeithea, met me there. We hung out until nearly 6 p.m. We had a GREAT afternoon just hanging at the pool. It's such a treat to just have an afternoon at the pool with friends. I'm usually at the pool to workout and practice. I hope to have a girl pool day again soon!

LaKeithea, Cheryl, and Amber.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

How nice to reconnect with friends in a fun setting.