Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warm Weather

After months of waiting, the warm weather has finally arrived. The last couple of days have been absolutely heavenly. This is MY kind of weather. Even though it was nearly 90 today, I still love it. Yesterday, Casey and I just got out and took a short drive after work. Today, it felt great to go over to the pool at the Rec Center in the pretty, sunny weather. After a great swim, I just relaxed. I did watch a movie.

Tonight, there's not much going on. The puppies, especially Indiana, are all piled up on the sofa with me. Indiana is definitely my little cuddler of the bunch. He's looking at me right now and wagging his little nub of a tail. He's such a sweetie. I'm planning on getting some new pictures of the gang this weekend. I'll post them up, when I've got them downloaded.

Casey and I are going to get out of the house tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure what we'll get up to, but we always manage to have a good time. My family has started having Sunday night dinner together, so when we get back, we'll have a good meal to eat. I've got to run. Casey's got dinner out on the grill, and I've got to get a few things ready. Everyone have a great evening!

No comments: