Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spring Fever

I have had THE worst case of spring fever this week EVER!! I have been completely unmotivated. I haven't wanted to do anything, except be somewhere else, outside. It's really tanked my productivity in every facet too. Nothing has been left unaffected. I think I need someone to light a fire under me or something. It was especially bad today, since it has been cold and gloomy since Sunday. Today was absolutely beautiful and sunny. The rest of the week is supposed to be rainy. So, I was absolutely bonkers at work today. I kept trying to think of a reason not to be there, how to leave early, etc. I just wanted to go home and go outside. I've really got to do a mantra or something tomorrow. I'm hoping the rain will at least get my mind on what's in front of me and the task at hand. I really hate days like this. I'm just SO excited that spring is here, and I want to go out and play!

No comments: