Sunday, March 08, 2009

Rites of Spring

YAY!! One of the first signals of spring happened at 2:00 a.m. this morning. That's right, I'm talking about daylight savings time!! It's 7 p.m. and it's still the tiniest bit daylight outside. I LOVE daylight savings time and that extra daylight time in the afternoon. I always know that warm weather is around the corner, when we spring forward.

This afternoon was nice and warm. I went to the pool and did laps for the first time, since I got bronchitis. It felt wonderful! I'm so glad to get back to my regular schedule. I've really missed exercising. I've got to regain some of my lung power, but I know that will come in time. I managed to get some new running shoes, and I'm looking forward to trying them out. Hopefully, it won't rain all week this week, and I'll get to break them in outside.

No comments: