Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2009 Book Reviews: #9

The Graveyard Book The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

My review

rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was every bit as good as I was led to believe. I had only meant to read the first couple of pages, but once I started I couldn't put it down. This book was so many things; a little bit supernatral, a little bit murder myster, and a little bit coming of age story. Bod was such a likeable character too. Even though he was raised in a very unconvential way, he turned out very well adjusted. Neil Gaiman is a master at weaving a magical tale. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Here's a really funny interview with Neil Gaiman about The Graveyard Book on Stephen Colbert.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...

View all my reviews.

No comments: