Saturday, September 20, 2008

Relaxing

I've been busy this past week putting the finishing touches on Celebration Pet Day. As you guys know, I've been putting the guest posts and info on here as well. I've got several more guests to highlight next week. Casey and I just trying to relax this weekend, since we know it will be crazy in a few days. We've had great luck this year. The community has been very supportive of us, and they have been just wonderful to donate to us. We are now down to just the last few final details. I really hope we do well again this year. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. I'm going to be getting some video of the events this year. Hopefully, I'll have some footage that I can share with everyone. I know that I'll have LOTS of pictures as usual too. Well, I gotta run. I've got some more things to get done before bed. More tomorrow.

No comments: