Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Now!!

If it's anything I DON'T need to be right now it's sick. I started feeling puny on Tuesday. I had a really bad bout with reflux. I've suffered from it, since I was a teenager and have been hospitalized for it before. I knew I had to get a handle on it really quick. I felt yucky yesterday too, so I took off from work. Today, I have developed a cough (which sometimes goes with it) and a MAMMOTH headache!! I know that we're supposed to get rain tonight, so maybe that's why the little guys with the hammers are hitting my head so hard! My head is also VERY stuffy but that's not suprising, since we broke a record on the pollen count yesterday. For now, I've doubled up on my allergy meds (which means actually taking both doses I'm supposed to every day), and I'm keeping up my stomach reflux regimen. I sure hope this works. Casey and I leave for our cruise 2 weeks from tomorrow, so I don't have time to be sick now!!! If I'm not better by tomorrow, I'm going to get myself to the dr.'s office and find out what's going on.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope you have fully recovered!

I love that quote on your banner. I am "borrowing" it!