Friday, December 14, 2007

Looking Forward

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. I only have one big thing planned. I'm glad, since tomorrow looks yucky weatherwise. I do hope that we get those snowflurries. It would make everything feel so Christmas-y! Tomorrow morning, I'm going to Bedford County Animal Control's Open House. They are serving refreshments. You can also have your pet's picture made with Santa. I'm going to take both Shingo and Molly and have their picture made. I'm especially looking forward to taking Shingo, since that's where I rescued him. Other than that, no big plans. Casey and I might go and see a matinee and pile up and watch some DVDs. I think it is a good weekend to sit and read too! Everyone have a great weekend and stay warm!

No comments: