Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Productive Weekend

Casey and I had a very productive weekend, but we also managed to squeeze a lot of fun in too. On Friday night, we visited with friends until after midnight. On Saturday night, we went out to the movies with the same group. We went to see Aqua Teen Colon Movie for Theatres. I haven't laughed that much at a movie in a long, long time. My face hurt, when I left the theatre. I have that skewed sense of humor, and I just loved the movie! We ended up going to the late show, so we didn't get home until nearly 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning, we had earned a free breakfast at Pope's Cafe, so we met up there around 10:00 a.m. to have a group breakfast. By Sunday afternoon, I was in need of a serious nap.

Despite all the going and late nights, Casey and I made a lot of headway on the Great Pitch Project. The middle room in nearly complete. All we are lacking is some trips up to the attic for storage. The spare room...well you can now at least see the whole floor in there. Casey worked like a mad man all day on Saturday and made lots of progress. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train!

I'm back to the regular grind this week. I'm feeling much better, so I'll be back in the pool this week. I can't wait. I get antsy, when I'm out of the water too long! Everyone have a great afternoon!

No comments: