Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Little Maintenance

I've spent the better part of the morning categorizing and cleaning up my sidebar. I've gone through my blogroll and deleted links that haven't been updated in the last year or are no longer valid. If I usually link to you and have deleted your blog site, e-mail me or leave a comment. I'll be happy to add you back. I've tried really hard to group like categories together. It is still a little busy, so I'll be figuring out how to pare it down even more in the future.

It's an absolutely beautiful day, and I hope that everyone has a chance to go out and experience it. Casey and I are planning on going out to the movies and dinner with some really close friends tonight. We stayed over at their house visiting with them until midnight last night, so I'm paying for it today. 5:00 a.m. came early for this old girl today. I think I'm going to need a caffeine hit this afternoon. Everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments: