Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Need A Favor

I have a favor to ask of all my blogger friends. As you guys know, I am a dedicated volunteer for the Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association. A HUGE part of my duties as a volunteer is to come up with new fundraising ideas. I've recently come across a search engine that donates money to my charity, everytime someone does an internet search called GoodSearch.com. If you guys could find it in your hearts to use this search engine, it will help all of the homeless dogs and cats that I work so hard to help. Here's the info:

GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!

What if Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association earned a penny every time you searched the Internet?

Well, now we can! GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate.

You use it just as you would any search engine, and it's powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results.

Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association as the charity you want to support. Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime! Please be sure to spread the word!

No comments: