Saturday, October 28, 2006

Boo Pt. 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DON'T FORGET TO FALL BACK TONIGHT! STANDARD TIME!!

It's the weekend before Halloween. I'm sure this will probably be a pretty wild weekend for some. Casey and I are going back to the Nashville Zoo again tonight. The Southern Outpost is trooping the Ghouls at Grassmere again this weekend and on Halloween night. Even though I went last weekend, I was not feeling well at all, so I didn't don the costume. Casey's armor had a malfunction earlier in the day, so we both ended up as handlers and photographers last week. Hopefully, the armor malfunction has been corrected. We should both be in costume tonight. So if you are out and about in the Nashville area and have little ones, come on out for some fun.

I don't think we have much else planned for the weekend. We may clean out the car tomorrow, since the weather is supposed to be nice. We've trooped two weekends in a row and that trashes the car pretty well. Time for a nice clean out. I'd like to catch up my reading and get the house clean as well. Oh well. Everyone have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween - have a fantastic time Cheryl!

mel xx