Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Wrapup

I'm happy to report that I made it completely through Lent without sipping one cup of coffee! I saved a lot of money, and I found out that I just didn't miss it all that much. We had the MOST wonderful Easter!! I was able to attend the Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday services. I'll have to say this is the first year that I've celebrated Easter this way, and I enjoyed it SO much more this year!! For Good Friday services, I picked up some fresh Hot Cross Buns from Julia's Bakery. They were a HUGE hit, and they were SOOOO yummy too! Casey made a very yummy breakfast for our entire church family to enjoy. I ran back to Julia's Bakery to pick up a beautiful cross cake to go with our breakfast. It was absolutely beautiful and soooo YUMMY too!
Photobucket
Mom and I spent Saturday afternoon dyeing Easter eggs to carry for the egghunt on Sunday! It's been years, since I've done that. All in all, it was one of the best Easters I've had in a long, long time. Here are some shots of Easter at the Episcopal Church of the Redeemer.
Egghunt
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Services
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: