Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Speaking Of....

I managed to cripple myself this weekend. I was out with the dogs on Sunday morning. I was walking down my mother's sidewalk (she lives next door), and managed to stump my foot against the landscape beam. After much bleeding and a loose pinky nail, I ended up hobbling for the rest of the weekend. On Sunday, my foot was blue, and I was aching in the bridge of my foot. I really thought I had broken something. Yesterday, wasn't too comfortable either. Finally, this morning I got up and my foot looks and feels more like a foot. I think I just jammed it badly.

One of my best friends, Jennifer, had a cochlear implant yesterday. Jennifer lost most her hearing, when she was just 4 years old. I wish her the very best!! I hope her results are wonderful!!!

There's a new kitty blog at there that you all should visit. It's the life of Finn Mac Cool and my friend Zinia. There are great pics and stories. Go say "hello" and tell them I sent ya!!

No comments: