Friday, September 08, 2006

DragonCon Pictures...the First Few

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Casey wasn't getting any better, so I took the day off to drive him to our doc. He has a very nasty ear infection. He is now armed with anitbiotics, so he should start to feel better soon.

As promised, here is the first of the DragonCon pictures. I'll post the whole album address, as soon as I get it set up. These are just starters.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My very first Imperial costume and my first "official" troop with the 501st.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Early morning group shot of a few of the 501st: Southern Outpost members.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jedi VS Clone Troopers at the DragonCon Parade.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casey and I meeting Anthony Daniels: C3PO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meeting Ray Park: Darth Maul.

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Those are so cool! I've always wanted to go to DragonCon. I'd especially like to go to the years that Anne McCaffrey attends. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Linda / Chri said...

Great pics! Ray Park is a cutie. Thanks for sharing.