Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blue Wave Raider Spring Swim Meet!

I can't believe that I haven't posted this yet!! My spring swim meet went REALLY well. I was so worried about being slow, since I had been so sick and hadn't practiced much. Imagine my surprise, when again, I beat all of my times!! I was SO excited! The race that I'm proudest of was my 100 Back! I dropped my time nearly 6 seconds! We've been invited by the Nashville Aquatics Club Masters for a long course meet at the end of May. There are several of us that are going to go! I can't wait to try it.


Here are a couple of videos of me swimming at our home meet. The first is of the 50 Back. I was the only woman to swim in this heat, so it looks like I really got stomped, which was not the case.



This one is of my 50 Breast. I'm not a fast breaststroker, but I really like to race it. I still have a lot of work to do on this stroke!


No comments: