Monday, March 05, 2012

Shopping Trip

On Saturday, Mom and I decided to go and shop for a bit. I woke up not feeling all that great, but I struggled on for a bit. We made our usual stop at Cato's, and I put a couple of cute things on lay-a-way for the spring! Yay for spring clothes!! Afterwards, we went down to Sally's Beauty Supply to have a look at their nail polish offerings. See, I've gotten Mom addicted too. So much so, that she TOTALLY supports my addiction. We collect the polish together!! Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had a quite large collection of China Glaze! That is one of the brands that is definitely on my wish list. I made a list of several of the new collection colors that I want to try. I also was over the moon that they have the China Glaze Magnetix Collection there too! This is one of the top things on my wish list!! I hope to pick that up next weekend! Anyway, Mom and I decided on Finger Paint's Silver Sculpture. Even thought the name says it's silver, it really looks orchid/lavender in the bottle and on the nail. (Mom got hers done). I'll be trying this, sometime after swim practice this week.


Photobucket

\
All in all, not a bad little shopping trip!

No comments: