Monday, March 12, 2012

Color of the Week

Well, my new addiction got the better of both me and Mom this week. Saturday after our trip to the hair salon, we headed right straight to Walgreen's. I've always hated going to Walgreen's and usually complain, rather loudly, about being there. Not this time! I had done a little research to see what brands of nail polish were available at Walgreen's. As it turns out, one of the brands and colors I was looking for is available there. I'd been searching where to get Sinful Colors. I was so happy, when I walked in and there was a HUGE rack of color choices!! So, my score of the weekend was Sinful Colors Cinderella. It just makes me think of Spring and Easter. The pictures don't show it, but it has some really pretty shimmer to it. I also picked up a pastel yellow called Unicorn. That will be the next one I try. But for now, here's Cinderella:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now, I just have to see how it stands up to swim practice.

No comments: