Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year, New Post!

Wow!! January 5th already, and this is my first post to the blog this year. Our Christmas festivities and New Year's kickoff were all just fabulous!! We tried a new, stress free holiday. It really worked. I enjoyed just enjoying the holidays. I took the week of Christmas off from work. That Monday my friend, LaKeithea had a Christmas dinner and movie watching party! It was so nice! I really enjoyed meeting all of her friends and eating, drinking and being merry with them! Christmas Eve, we had a beautiful Christmas Eve service at church! It was just so moving. There was no place else that I would have rather been. The mood was merry and the decorations were beautiful. Here are a few shots that I took of the evening.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The puppies also had a great holiday! They got two BIG boxes of goodies mailed to them, plus hundreds of Christmas cards, and new beds, nylabones, a new rope, big bag of treats, and a homemade cake! In other words, they made out like bandits! Here's a slide show of them enjoying their goodies!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, that's the holiday wrap up at our place! Today, on the other hand, has been just plain weird. I didn't work today. Casey lost the keys to his uber fabulous '88 Thunderbird, so I turned the house upside down looking for them! Just too weird! We know that they are lost somewhere in this house, but hang if I can find them! I'll just keep looking!

No comments: