Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post Race Wrap-Up!

I had an AWESOME race this morning!! Despite the heat, I felt great all the way through!! This past Thursday, I got to meet my child partner, Reeyan, and his family. That's when it hit me how wonderful it is being part of Team A.S.K (Athlete's for Special Kids). These families are so very appreciative of the support of Special Kids. It was truly a moving experience. I plan to race for Team Ask from here on out!! Here's some shots from this morning's race, the 7th Annual Fenton Payne & Fred 5K.

Pre-race at the Team A.S.K. (Athlete's for Special Kids)

Photobucket

Running for the finish line.

Photobucket

Post race feeling good!

Photobucket

Post race traditional goofy pose!

Photobucket

Post race at the Team A.S.K. booth.

Photobucket

No comments: