Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Running for Special Kids

Hi everyone! I am a member of Team A.S.K. (Athletes for Special Kids)! Team ASK is a Christian endurance training program developed to help adults and children achieve their athletic goals while changing lives for children receiving services at Special Kids. Special Kids provides skilled nursing care, therapy, and assistance to children regardless of their ability to pay. My 5K race, (The Fenton Payne & Fred 5K) is this coming Saturday. I'm am racing personally for a child named Reeyan, who receives services from Special Kids.
Photobucket
My fundraising goal has been set and I am hoping that you will support my efforts by making a donation. I know that times are tight, but even just a dollar would help! To make a donation, you can either: Click this link http://teamask.org/athlete/cheryl-richardson and donate online using your credit card, or or Write a check payable to "Team A.S.K.", referencing my Athlete Number 641 and mailing it to: Team A.S.K., 202 Arnette Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130. All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Team A.S.K. will use the money raised to fund: * Establishing new programs for the children at Special Kids of Tennessee. * Continued services for its 350+ children

No comments: