Thursday, October 01, 2009

Celebration Pet Day Wrap Up

Well, this year's Celebration Pet Day has come and gone. We had a great day, in spite of the buckets of rain that poured down. We were competeing with two other huge events, one in our town and one the next town over as well. Luckily, folks braved the rain and came out and spent the day with us. I even managed to take one of my dogs, for a while this year. I took Jack, because he's very calm and loves everyone. I entered him in the Celebration Pet Day Pet Show in the Rescued Pet class. He ended up taking 5th place, so of course I had to get pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to my friend, Derek Deweese that volunteered to take action shots of the event for us. To see the rest of the pictures of the days' events, go HERE

1 comment:

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Congrats to Jack for taking 5th place! Those were great pictures of the event.