Saturday, October 10, 2009

Book Survey

I got this from The Mistress of the Dark. You guys know I can't pass up a book survey right? Which reminds me, I'm VERY behind on updating my GoodReads lists eeek!

Favorite Book Store: Chain: I love me some Hastings!! Not only can you get the latest releases, they sell used books too! I've picked up some of my favorites there, in hardback, for only a couple of bucks. You can also sell the books you've read back and get store credit. It also helps, that Kim's fiance' works there, so we get his discount!

Local: The Book Rack used books in M'boro, and McKay's Used Books in Nashville.

What You Are Reading Now: An Echo In The Bone by Diana Gabaldon

Longest Book You've Read: A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon clocking in with 1,157 pages.

Book That You've Read More Than 1 Time: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Favorite Non-Fiction Book: I Am Jackie Chan: My Life In Action by Jackie Chan

Where Do You Do Your Best Reading: At night in bed.

Do You Discuss Your Books With Friends: Oh yes, I'm a librarian. How could I not?

No comments: