Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scooter Update

I just wanted to give you guys another update on Scooter. We are just about to finish his antibiotics for his UTI and skin infection. The little rascal pulled his stitches out, but he's healed enough that it hasn't been a problem. He's really come out in the last couple of days. He's really took up with Indian, Shingo and Molly. He is running playing with them constantly. He hasn't had one accident in the house. He already knows how to sit for a treat and to speak when asked. I think he's older, but I don't think for a minute that he's 10 years old. He's far too active. He's such a sweet boy! I'll let ya'll know as soon as I get the pathology report back on his cyst, later this week. He's just a joy to have around. His coat already looks better. He's made himself at home. He's already sleeping in the bed with us!! I haven't made pictures yet, because he's been too busy playing. I'll send some soon!

No comments: