Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting Ready...Again!

Sorry that I wasn't around much last week. Every week, since Celebration Pet Day has been SO incredibly busy. By the time I get home, I'm just too tired to blog. I'm getting ready for my 2nd 5K this weekend. It's the United Way 5K Spooktacular. I went and checked out the race course yesterday. The first part is pretty flat, but they have some REALLY big hills right at the end...and, oh yeah, speed bumps that we have to navigate not too far from the finish line. Geez! As if I wasn't a big enough klutz enough on my own, that they had to go and add speed bumps into the mix. Oh well, here's to not breaking something important! Hopefully, I will at least do as well as I did in the last one. I'm hoping to gain some time, since the weather will be quite a bit cooler than it was in August. I'll report my results, after the race this weekend.

No comments: