Friday, June 11, 2010

Book Reviews

I CANNOT believe how far behind I am on my book reviews. If any of you are on Goodreads, please feel free to "friend" me. There will be several reviews in this post, so hang in there with me.

Humble Pie Humble Pie by Gordon Ramsay

My rating: 5 of 5 stars I'll have to say that I cheated a bit on this one. I actually downloaded this one from audible. The fact that Gordon, himself, was the read cinched the deal for me. It was so interesting to hear him tell his life story. I had NO idea that he came from such hard beginnings. It even was a nice, quick listen. I highly recommend it in print and audio. View all my reviews >>

Hourglass (Evernight, #3) Hourglass by Claudia Gray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars I'll keep this short and sweet. I absolutely ADORE this series. Each book just keeps getting better. The plot is so thick in this book, that you can slice it with a knife. There is definitely a cliffhanger ending to this one, and the wait is about to kill me for the next release!! The plot is at a fever pitch, and I have NO guess for what is actually going to happen to Lucas and Bianca. I HIGHLY recommend the whole series!! View all my reviews >>

Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars I was in absolute agony waiting for this book. There was one question that I needed the answer to, and luckily, it was addressed early on in this one. I do have to say, that I didn't enjoy Dead In the Family nearly as much as I did Dead and Gone. I still whipped through it, but it wasn't nearly as exciting as Dead and Gone (which I personally feel is the BEST novel in the series so far). This book feels like it has a lot of set up for the next story arc, but I may be VERY wrong. All I know is I can't wait to find out what happens next! View all my reviews >>

That's it for now. I know that I've read more, but I'll post those up later.

No comments: