Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHEWWWW!!!!

Just when I didn't think it could get any hotter. The forecasters are saying that this will feel like the hottest day of the year! I believe them. I feel like I'm melting.

Yesterday, I went for my first swim practice for the Master Swim Club. I actually had my very own coach to refine my stoke yesterday. Needless to say, practice kicked my butt! I went through and hour and a half of drills and laps (about 3000 yds). I even managed to pull my shoulder somehow too. You can guess how good I slept last night. It was very hot outside during practice yesterday so, I decided to get to the pool earlier this morning. I was in and swimming about 10:30. The water hadn't heated up too much and was perfect this morning. I only managed about 1750 yds. today, but I did manage to get in all of my new drills. I had to swim really slow, because my shoulder was REALLY achy this morning. It's still bothering me some, but it felt better, when the muscle warmed up. I sure hope I don't regret the laps I did manage, tomorrow morning.

Now, keeping in today's hot, swimming theme....

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

No comments: