Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Halo Thar!

Just wanted to check in quickly and let you all know that I'm finally feeling a bit better. I've spent every day, since Saturday, battling bronchitis. Luckily, I already had a dr.'s appointment scheduled for Monday. I got a shot, some good anitbiotics, and orders for breathing treatments. I was finally able to get out of bed for a while today. Even though the shot has cleared my lungs and made me feel better, it has made me hyper. It's also caused me to have insomnia, which is a side effect. I haven't hardly slept any since Monday. I'm hoping maybe tonight will be different, but it's not looking hopeful at this point. I'm still waiting to get my voice back too. I think this loldog sums up my week:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more puppies

No comments: