Thursday, February 12, 2009

Award Time!!

Joan and the gang over at Lab Tails have gifted me with a Honest Scrap Award. Thanks to Joan, Rudy, Ridge, Elsie, Tuc, and Pinot!!

Photobucket

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven (7) friends. Show the seven (7) random victims’ names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, really, but they can keep the nifty icon. Next, in your blog, list at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

O.K. now for the honest scraps:

1. Casey and I have been heading the "Zoo" together for over 11 years.

2. Our totals right now are: 5 dogs plus the spare dog, 8 cats, 5 bearded dragons, 1 crested gecko, and 5 Leopard Geckos.

3. There are days that I like animals better than most people.

4. I would go hungry, before I ever let my animals go hungry.

5. Casey is my very best friend in the whole world!

6. Right now, I feel like I'm never going to get over this bronchitis!

7. I don't really like to act my age.

8. I actually love to exercise!

9. I really, truly, deeply, HATE winter!! 10. I'd really prefer to live in southeast Florida.

Since I'm not feeling very well right now, I'd like to extend the invitation to any of my blog friends to accept this award!

No comments: