Saturday, May 22, 2004

Hello & Welcome!

Thanks for visiting. This is my first, very own, personal blog. A friend of mine recently got me reading her blog, and now I'm hooked! This is just a daily listing, rant, rave, or entry about the crazy goings on in my life. You see, I'm a dedicated animal lover with 24 of my own fur and scaled pets. I'm NOT even counting all of the fish aquariums at my house. I take care of all of these critters in between working full time, being a college student, and being a volunteer for the local humane association. Since I'm very new to this, please have patience with me, and keep in mind I have no knowlege of HTML. Hopefully, I'll have this thing looking snazzy soon!! Until then.....

1 comment:

theogeo said...

I like the look of your blog. Is this a Blogger.com template or did someone built it for you? Nice!