Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy weekend around the house. On Saturday morning, I had swim practice. I got really bad leg cramps and managed to pull my calf muscles. So, I spent all weekend hobbling around. As a matter of fact, it's still bothering me today! I hope it feels much better by this afternoon. I'm debating, whether I should actually attempt our practice this afternoon. It's totally weird, because I've never had this happen after leg cramps before. Sunday afternoon was the Pet Blessing at our church. Casey and I took Molly and Indiana this year. Shingo and Jack have both been blessed in years past, and so has Fergie. About an hour before the Blessing, I took Indy out on a nice, long walk. It was slow, since my legs were really killing me, but it was enough to do the trick. Indy was very well behaved at the Blessing. In fact, he just sat through most of it. He loved meeting our members and their dogs too. Here's some shots of the event. I have video of it that I will post, as soon as I get it edited together. My friend, Mary Jo, had invited me and Indy out for an agility demonstration yesterday morning. So, off we went. It turns out that Indy is a real natural, when it comes to agility. By the end of the session, he was going over multiple jumps at a time, over the A frame, and he even went through the tunnel once. So, we are beginning our agility lessons next Monday. Indy was so very good and did everything we asked of him. He really had a good time. He was just so conked out all afternoon. He had too much excitement over the weekend!

No comments: